Exhibitions, projects (selection):
- „It looked like the world could change”, in the frame of the project Defragmentare – artă și politica afectelor la Canal, Alternator, Bucharest.
- Feminisms, exhibition and conference, tranzit.ro, Iași
- Group portrait, in the frame of the exhibition and dialogues ColleaguesWanted II, Alpha Nova gallery, Berlin Germania
- Sanctuarul Miorita in the frame of the exhibition “Evadare din Gradina Maicii Domnului” , 2/2 gallery
- O țară ca afară (A country like the other countries) in the frame of the project “Strălucirea si nefericirea claselor de mijloc europene” (The Glitter(y) and the Misery of the European Middle Classes), Tranzit.ro, Iaşi
- On the limits of freedom, in the frame of the project “Borders, Barriers and Protest Culture. The New Politics of Social Movements in Central and Eastern Europe”, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Political Sciences Department, Iași
- About home and being away. Fridge notes, in cadrul proiectului Between there and there: Anatomy of Temporary Migration, curators: : Irena Bekic and Duga Mavrinac, Museum of Contemporary Art, Rijeka, Croatia.
- A definition of politics in a physical form, video, in the frame of the project Spatiu Expandat_ ZONA GRI, curators: Judit Balko and Cristina Bogdan, ODD, Bucharest.
- The nature from our apartment, in the frame of the project NATURA, curators: Asociatia Foc si Para, Pygmalion gallery, Timisoara,
- Collective Collectivism, in collaboration with The Temporary Separatists, Box gallery, Goteborg, Sweden.
- The Recipe for succes, in the frame of the project LA SERAL II, organised by Asociația Salonul de proiecte, Bucharest în partnership with the National Art University, Bucharest.
- Am învins! (We have won!) in the frame of the project Cald la rece. Revoluţie la timpul prezent, curators Roxana Bedrule and Anna Harsanyi, Cluj Napoca, Timisoara, http://caldlarece.net/
- When is happiness possible, tranzit.ro/Cluj, curator: Attila Tordai
- Group portrait, in the frame of the exhibition „The Need for Practice”, tranzit.sk, Bratislava, , curator: Judit Angel.
- Presentation in the frame of Good Girls seminar, concept: Bojana Pejic, Olivia Nitis, National Museum of Contemporary Art, Bucharest
- Presentation in the frame of No One Belongs Here More Than You, 54th October Salon, Belgrade, Serbia
- Inspired by life, presentation in the frame of the exhibition Dressed for Discourse, Alpha nova kulturwerkstatt & galerie futura, Berlin, Germany
- Spatii in asteptare II/ Wating spaces II, in colaboration with Simultan Association, Timisoara.
- How did you decide to work in the art field? (Art as methodology), workshop and presentation in the frame of the CuMMA (Curating and Mediating Art) seminar of Nora Sternfeld, Aalto University, Helsinki.
- The trap is to say there is no way out, contribution to the project Politics of the small act, project initiated and organized by Katalin Erdodi, Museum of Contemporary Art, Leipzig.
- Waiting spaces, video project done in collaboration with Simultan Asociation, Timisoara.
- Everyday Ruptures in the Dominant Order, lecture at 3rd Former West Research Congress. Beyond what was contemporary art, Vienna
- When the meanings of the words start to change, workshop with students at the Art Academy in Bucharest in the frame of the project Un.Education. Reflections on the future of the art education, project by Raluca Voinea and Alexandra Croitoru, subRahova, Bucharest.
- Everyday fragments, curator: Tobi Maier, Ludlow 38 gallery, New York, SUA
- Need for space, in the frame of the exhibition Just Another Brick in the Wall, curator: Olga Stefan, Barbara Seiler gallery, Zurich, Switzerland.
- Heteronormativity and Consumerism. An analysis through drawings and Who owns the public space? A collective diary, two courses prepared for the publication “Manual de practica artistica” (Artistic Practice Handbook), publication edited by Protokoll group in the frame of their project Scoala Populara de Arta Contemporana, Cluj, Romania.
- participation in the exhibition 2 or3 Things we’ve Learned. Intersections of Art, Pedagogy and Protest, Galerie IG Bildende Kunst, curated by Eva Egermann and Elke Krasny.
- artistic contribution for the back cover of Bildpunkt magazine, Herbst 2010
umfunktionieren lernen (http://www.igbildendekunst.at/de/bildpunkt/2010/umfunktionieren-lernen.htm)
- Still lifes from our apartment. Some reflections on the artist as a model for the “ideal worker” in neoliberal times, artistic contribution for the publication “vector – artistic research in context”, edited by Catalin Gheorghe and Livia Pancu.
- participation in the project Knot- Mobile unit for artistic production and presentation in Berlin, Warsaw and Bucharest, designed by architectural office raumlabor Berlin and with a programme conceived by Temporary Curators Collective (Markus Bader, Oliver Baurhenn, Jakub Szreder, Raluca Voinea).
- See me as I am. Words and Images of Roma women, conceptualisation of a booklet, a documentary video and a series of workshops with high school students, together with Carmen Gheorghe (Centre for Roma Studies, Bucharest) and Roxana Marin (C.A.R.E. Centre, Bucharest).
- Without borders? Some critical reflections on European and global border conditions – workshop and exhibition, conceptualized by Kontekst and h.arta, Kontekst gallery and Magacin, Belgrad.
- We are part of the system, but not so much, Det Fynske Kuntakademi, Odense Denmark
- Feminims. Histories, free spaces, participatory democracy, economic justice, Timisoara
- To-do list (a manifesto in progress), text published in Dead Revolutionaries E-Zine, The Manifesto Issue, Volume 1
- Need for space, in the frame of the project mit arbeit / work of art. Acht Positionen kollektiven Arbeitens, curators: Ursula Kiesling and Maki Stolberg, VBKOE, Viena.
- Need for space, in the frame of the project Ten Reasons to be a Member, curator: Katja Schroeder, Frankfurter Kunstverein, Frankfurt.
- About art the ways we look at the world, in the frame of Pancevo Biennial, curators: Jelena Radic and Ana Vilenica.
- Feminims. Histories, free spaces, participatory democracy, economic justice, Timisoara
- NATO Meeting (after Ion Grigorescu in the frame of the 49th October Salon, Belgrad, Artist-Citizen, curator: Bojana Pejic
- NATO Meeting (after Ion Grigorescu), in the frame of the project „cannot do everything“. Civil and Social Disobedience, curators: Jens Kastner and Elisabeth Bettina Spörr, Galerie IG Bildende Kunst, Viena şi Kunstraum :emyt, Berlin.
- Consider these policies, Wip: Konsthall, Stockholm
- Project Space, in the frame of the project Spaţiul Public Bucureşti | Public Art Bucharest 2007, curators: Marius Babias, Sabine Hentzsch.
- Being afraid or being yourself in the frame of the project Land of human rights, Rotor, Graz, presented in Steirischer Herbst 2007
- Via vita, curator: Attila Tordai, Protokoll gallery, Cluj.
- Before and After, Art point gallery, Viena.
- 2001-2006 – conceptualization and organization of the program of h.arta space, Timisoara
- Autoplay, Kontext gallery, Belgrad
- Check-in Europe. Reflecting Identities in Contemporary Art, Munchen, curator: Marius Babias.
- About art and the ways we look at the world, Periferic 7: Focussing Iasi/ “Social processes”, Iaşi, curators: Marius Babias and Angelika Nollert.
- Painting our way through culture, International Biennale of Contemporary Art, Prague.
- Brend – h.arta Timişoara & KF Arad
- Participation in the project cArtier, Vector, Iaşi.
- The Last East European Show, curators: Stevan Vukovic nd Zoran Eric, Museum of Contemporary Art, Belgrade.
- Position Rümanien, curator: Susanne Neuburger, Quartier 21, Museums Quartier, Viena
- participation in the project Curating in transition, curators: Stevan Vukovic and Zoran Eric, Belgrade
teaching residency at Fynske Kunstakademi Odense, Denmark
Kultur Kontakt, Vienna
A9 forum transeuropa Museums Quartier, Vienna.
- h.arta, De fapt, știm. Fragmente despre un veganism intersecțional, (Actually, we know. Fragments on an intersectional veganism) in Cutra magazine, http://cutra.ro/de-fapt-stim-fragmente-despre-un-veganism-intersectional/
- h.arta, Pe timpul vieților noastre (During our lifetime) in Cutra |#3, Afectiv, November 2020
- h.arta, Noua Timișoara (The New Timisoara), Gazeta de Artă Politică, Rețeaua critică http://reteauacritica.artapolitica.ro/2019/11/09/noua-timisoara/
- h.arta, Ce înseamnă să te retragi din artă (What does it mean to renounce art), Gazeta de Artă Politică, Rețeaua critică http://reteauacritica.artapolitica.ro/2019/11/01/ce-inseamna-sa-te-retragi-din-arta/
- h.arta, Despre memoria comunismului și „specificul național”. O scrisoare către Partidul Comunist Francez (On the memory of the communist times and the ”national specificity”. A letter to the French Communist Party) Gazeta de Artă Politică, Rețeaua critică, http://reteauacritica.artapolitica.ro/2019/10/03/312/
- h.arta, Fragmente despre Săptămâna Pride la Timișoara, (Fragments about the Pride Week in Timisoara) Gazeta de Artă Politică, Rețeaua critică, http://reteauacritica.artapolitica.ro/2019/09/05/fragmente-despre-saptamana-pride-la-timisoara/
- h.arta, Educația ne unește? Mediul de afaceri și viitorul educației în România (Does Education bring us together? The bussines environment and the future of education in Romania) Gazeta de Artă Politică, Rețeaua critică, http://reteauacritica.artapolitica.ro/2019/07/10/educatia-ne-uneste-mediul-de-afaceri-si-viitorul-educatiei-in-romania/
- h.arta, Free Urban Gardens, in IDEA. Arts and Society #53.
- Ovidiu Gherasim-Proca, Posibilitatea de a spune „nu”. Interviu cu grupul h.arta, (The possibility to say „no”. Interview with h.arta group). Ovidiu Gherasim-Proca (ed.), „Borders, Barriers and Protest Culture”, Editura Universității “Alexandru Ioan Cuza” Iași, 2018. https://www.fssp.uaic.ro/images/publicatii/Granite_bariere_si_cultura_protestatara.pdf
- h.arta, Ce rămâne stabil (What stays the same), in Gazeta de Artă Politică, http://artapolitica.ro/2018/06/30/ce-ramane-stabil/?fbclid=IwAR24qrEryR0gK1L8_oft2tsoU0VZaJA3EcX_If1BEamNZujBSfjREixd9L0
- Arta, teoria critică, viața cotidiană (Art, critical theory, everyday life), artistic contribution in IDEA . Arts and Society #50
- h.arta,Despre munca artistului/tei. O lectura a dosarelor de candidatura ale Timisoarei la titlul de Capitala Europeana a Culturii 2021 (On the artist’s job. A reading of the application documents of the city of Timisoara for the title of European Capital of Culture 2021.), Gazeta de Arta Politica, nr 15/0ctober 2016.
- h.arta, Nature. An incomplete guide, in Revista Arta.ro.
- h.arta, Presiunea succesului (The pressure to succed), in IDEE.Dezbateri pentru educatia viitorului, no 2/June 2016, published by Quantic Association.
- h.artaThe Boundaries of Freedom, in Revista ARTA (Arta magazine) #14-15/2015
- h.arta, Several Thoughts on Political Art, Education and Failure (fragments) in IDEE. Dezbateri pentru educatia viitorului, published by Quantic Association.
- h.arta, Several Thoughts on Political Art, Education and Failure (fragments) in Arta politica contemporana. Perspective critice (ed.: Mihaela Michailov, David Schwartz, Ionut Sociu, Marius Bogdan Tudor, editura Charmides, 2015).
- h.arta, Appearance and Essence, (Self-)colonization, Gentrification and Erasure. A Few Impressions, in Revista Arta.ro (http://revistaarta.ro/en/appearance-and-essence-self-colonization-gentrification-and-erasure-a-few-impressions/)
- h.arta, Când e fericirea posibilă? Întrebări despre artă, viață și feminism (When is happiness possible? Questions on art, life and feminism) , in Arta magazine, # 11/2014, Feminisms
- h.arta, Câteva fragmente despre arta politică, educație și eșec (Several Thoughts on Political Art, Education and Failure (fragments), Gazeta de Arta Politică, http://artapolitica.ro/?p=1013&lang=en
- Spatii in asteptare/ Waiting spaces, Timisoara, 2012
- When the meanings of the words start to change. A few fragments on colectivity, article by h.arta in the insert Un.Education, in Observator cultural, 10 May 2012, in the frame of the project Un.Education. Reflections on the future of the art education, project by Raluca Voinea and Alexandra Croitoru.
- Everyday fragments, edited by Tobi Maier and h.arta, Spektor Books, Leipzig, 2012
- h.arta, The most beautiful day of my life – insert in IDEA arts+society #33- 34
- Priveste-ma asa cum sunt. Cuvinte si imagini ale femeilor rome / Dikh man kada sar sem. Lava aj dikimata le rromnenqe / See me as I am. Words and images of Roma women, authors: Carmen Gheorghe/ h.arta, Timisoara, 2010
- Feminisme. Recapituland concepte si afirmand noi pozitii / Feminisms. Reviewing concepts and affirming new positions, edited by h.arta, Timisoara, 2010.
- Raluca Voinea , Art as methodology. Interview with H.arta Group about the Project Feminisms, Timisoara, September 2008”– May 2009, IDEA arts+society #30-31
- “About art and the ways we look at the world,” in School works. Beitrage yu vermittelnder kunstlerischer und forschender Praxis, ed: Eva Egermann, Anna Pritz, Loecker Verlag, Viena, 2009
- Are you talking to me ? Discussion on knowledge production, gender politics and feminist strategies, ed. Katharina Morawek and h.arta, Loecker Verlag, Viena.
- h.arta, 2008, artist book in the frame of the project Spaţiul Public Bucureşti | Public Art Bucharest 2007, ed.: Marius Babias and Sabine Hentzsch, Idea printing house, Cluj, Walther Konig, Koln.
- Despre noi (şi) ceilalţi /About us (and) the others, ed.: h.arta, Timişoara
- h.arta, How did you decide to become an artist?, insert in Idea, 23/2006, pp. 106-107
- h.arta, How did you decide to become an artist?, insert in Suplimentul de cultură, 62/2006 (4-10 of February), pp. 10-12
- h.arta, Despre artă şi felurile în care privim lumea /About art and the ways we look at the world, insert in Periferic 7: Focussing Iasi/ “Social processes”, ed. Marius Babias şi Angelika Nollert, Polirom Iasi and Revolver, Munchen.
- Raluca Voinea, H.arta, in The Romanian Pavilion at the 51st Venice Biennale Reader, ed. Marius Babias
- Anders Jansson, New Noise i Timisoara, in Hjanrstorm, 82/2004, pp. 38-39.